Our recent engagements
Multi-site upgrade to 400G line side with flex-grid, path protection architecture.
- DC fiber runs
- extensive MOP design
- provisional acceptance testing
- additional capacity upgrades
Ongoing NOC operations in collaboration with a regional SP.
Access through Transport network in a multi-domain and multi-vendor environment.
- fault detection
- anomaly monitoring
- escalation to TAC
Production network L2–4 test and discovery of route flapping, route convergence, and asymmetries.
- IP/MPLS convergence with optical and synchronization
- documentation of network impact
- trace causation to the root for component test, verification, and documentation
Design and diagram of CLOS switching and L2 tunnels (VXLAN) over a L3 underlay (EVPN).
Working alongside an open initiative partner and ONOS management.
Multi-site campus design and documentation of OCHNC services.
New connectivity of 23 wavelengths and configuration parameters.
- MOP building
- flow diagrams
- configuration details
- face plate diagrams
- acceptance test procedures
Operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting for major SP. Multi-vendor, multi-domain, cascading carrier class infrastructure.
- IP/MPLS over DWDM
- OTN PT 21 and 22 mapping
- VM management and orchestration
- upgrade cycle testing and expedite for production
- script tests and troubleshoot of vulnerabilities
- coordinate with Dev and Test teams
Multi-site equipment redeployment for government agency.
- network card replacements
- re-connection with 18 node metro ring
- NMS integration
- proposal for additional migrations
Multi-stage development of OTN planning and design tool.
- GUI interface development
- AI engine development
Collaborative project making optical network design more accessible for all.
Nationwide smart city network design and migration.
- pre-sales design of 36 sites and 105 node multi-ringed architecture
- fiber characterization
- deployment and provision
- project management
- day 2+ NOC
A digital roadmap bringing connectivity across an ASEAN country to help bridge the education, healthcare, and opportunity gap.
A multi-site metro based TDM2IP CEM.
Re-design and configuration working with the Carrier.
- DS3 services mapped into 10G
- pseudowire encapsulation SAToP
- protected MPLS-TE tunnels
- configured into DWDM
Regional flagship multi-tenant network design, staging, and provisioning of L1–L4.
- staging and logistics
- design and DCI
- MOP and project management
- configuration templates
- BERT and 2544 tests
Multi-stage and multi-domain greenfield project.
Facilitate a regional education network upgrade and expansion.
- fixed to flex spectrum
- optimize CDA and CDC architectures
- build SoW and concept test
- build MoP and manage deployment
- full documentation and performance metrics
RoN focused boot-camp to prepare carrier staff for segmented routing optical platform.
- coordinated with the incumbent vendor
- demos of design and orchestration tools
- live lab training for staff participation
- case in point discussions of the customers current production network