The pandemic changed traffic—gain the flexibility to adapt quickly.
We work with our customers to help them adapt quickly—whether its in response to a pandemic or structural changes from increased mobile traffic. We help facilitate cloud-based services, build secure broadband gateways, design unique overlays, cost-optimize traffic, and architect MPLS networks.
Our packet services team de-risks projects and enables agility, reliability, and multi-vendor integration, providing the right speeds, switching capacities, form factors, and cost options.
Below is a summary of our services.
- Design of CLOS fabrics with a modular structure to accommodate 10x scale out
- Provision spine switches and DCI with IPVPN/MPLS or IPoDWDM
- Overlay L2–3 designs as well as underlays using L3 and EBGP
- Open initiatives to unchain from vendor roadmaps and truly control the design path
- Integrate management tools with multiple OS to better measure and track data, payload visibility, fault detection, and event correlation summary
EVPN / VXLAN / BGP / MPLS / SR / P4ASIC / ISIS / ECMP / Netconf /FRR
- Design and provision niche multi-vendor networks for service providers
- Aggregate multiple services and applications across one secure MPLS infrastructure
- Broadband gateway designs, upgrades, and provisioning
- Multi-vendor deployments Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Nokia, and white-box manufacturers Edgecore and Windstrom
- Integrate IP, MPLS, WAN domains into OSS/BSS and NFV platforms
- Application pinning and application specific forwarding
- WAN circuit multi-pathing active-standby or load balancing
- IPSec topologies dedicated point to point or mesh
- Authentication policies AAA, TACACS+, RADIUS
- Fabric configurations and underlay/overlay mappings incorporating NGFW, VRF, Netconf, Load balancing
- Connectivity and segmentation from hybrid cloud to multi-domain environments—BNG, transit, and cloud gateways
vEDGE / vBOND / KVM / VNF / MPLS / IPSec / DMVPN / SR / VXLAN / BGP / LISP / ISIS / EIGRP / BNG
VPC Peering + Fabrics